Subject: glow behind
From: [email-masked] (Phil South)
To: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 21 Aug 95 13:45 BST-1

I'm doing a starship engine which has lenms flares in the engine exhaust 
and a glow behind flare in front of them, so that when the ship faces 
away from you the engines glow behind it. I'm getting a weird shadow on 
the ship when the flares are in view and I suspect the glow behind flare, 
even though it casts no light. Any rule of thumb tips for using glow 
behind flares?

---
-------------------------------------------------------------
Phil South <[email-masked]>   "nuqDaq yuch Dapol"
        Web Wizards Home Page http://www.wp.com/webs/
-------------------------------------------------------------

--
[email-masked] (Phil South) sent this message.
To Post a Message           : [email-masked]
Un/Subscription Requests To : [email-masked]
(DIGEST)                 or : [email-masked]
Administrative Items To     : [email-masked]